Welcome to Iberostar Tucán
Iberostar Tucan - 5 Star All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Mayan Riviera
The IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel, which sits on the Caribbean beach of Playacar along the Mayan Riviera, is a 5-star All Inclusive beachfront resort, is surrounded by a natural ecosystem with abundant vegetation and diverse animal life. Our hotel is the perfect destination for family vacations, where visitors can relax in perfect harmony with nature as well as enjoy a generous variety of activities, dining services, and the most modern properties.
- Rainforest Refuge. Paths within the IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel allow guests to admire Mexico's most representative flora and fauna. The hotel has been converted into a natural habitat for countless species including monkeys, and different types of birds, such as the royal palm turkey, plus fish and turtles. The IBEROSTAR Tucán has proudly received the Green Globe certification.
- Storybook Beaches. One of the privileges of the IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel is its proximity to the Yucatán Peninsula's wonderful fine sand beaches and crystal clear waters, particularly near spectacular Playa del Carmen. Just a few steps are all that separates you from relaxing on majestic beaches and a well-deserved vacation.
- Extensive Entertainment Offering. The IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel offers many activities from which to choose. The entire family will enjoy playing sports and the kids can have a blast at Lucy's Club. Moreover, vacations are always a great opportunity for unwinding. The hotel's top spa is the ideal spot for tranquility and indulging in a relaxing treatment or massage. As the sun sets, the hotel lights up with exciting live shows.
All Inclusive Details
- Private balcony or terrace
- In Room Amenities: private bath/shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, mini-bar and safety deposit box
- All meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner offered at several buffets and the main restaurant
- Dinner reservations can be made for the specialty restaurants, with a guaranteed table 3 times a week. The dress code requires that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Snacks, drinks, premium liquors and soft drinks
- Table wine is offered with lunch and dinner and guests can request a special wine list for an additional charge ($)
- Room service is available from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 6 Restaurants, main restaurant with open kitchen and 3 specialty restaurants
- 6 Bars including two pool bars, a theater bar, cigar lounge, lobby bar, sports bar and nightclub
- Creatively-designed pool area, with separate children`s pool and extensive sunbathing area
- Use of all lounge chairs, umbrellas and beach towels
- Spa ($)
- Kid`s Club with children`s pool
- 18-Hole Golf on premises ($). This golf course has been designated ``Best of the Best``by Robb Report in 2006.
- Shopping Center on premises ($)
- Discotheques for adults
- The Star Friends at this resort offer an array of activities and group games during the day
- Every night there are different shows and live music
- Variety of activities and competitions including aerobics, group exercise classes, table tennis, volleyball, water polo, rifle shooting and archery
- Flood-lit tennis courts, catamaran-sailing, windsurfing and even a scuba clinic offered in the pool
- All Gratuities